Exhibits and Events:
- Traveling Exhibit: Playing Together: Games now open through May 10. Play King Tutís favorite game of Senet. Challenge a friend to a game of Mancala. Play chess on a giant chessboard with huge game pieces. Be inspired by our lakeside setting and rediscover the joy of playing together. Reconnect with your family and friends while playing a multitude of games that span generations and cultures - all while getting closer to the lake.
- Voices for the Lake: An exhibit kiosk where visitors
(in person and on line) share their own stories of the
Lake in pictures, video and writing (www.voicesforthelake.org)
- Indigenous Expressions: Native People's of the Lake
Champlain Basin (permanent exhibit). The items of this
exhibit are displayed throughout ECHO and offer a rich
understanding of the lifeways of the Native People's well
before Samuel de Champlain explored the lake more than
400 years ago.
- FrogWorld: (permanent exhibit) A fascinating exhibit
featuring exotic frogs from around the globe. Includes
a fun interactive and delightful display where YOU can
morph into a frog!
- 70 Live Species of Animals: Throughout ECHO visitors
will enjoy meeting and learning about fish, snakes, turtles,
frogs and more through daily animal demonstrations and
feedings as well as by observing large, medium and small
indigenous fish that are on display in several tanks located
throughout the aquarium.
Read or print press releases,
download photos, and
watch videos. For further information visit our
Exhibit page and
Steve Perkins, Director of Development & Communications
Phone: 802.864.1848 x118